Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The more you trust, the greater the betrayal. The more you love, the greater the pain.

I know you think you broke my heart, but I saw your game right from the start, I knew it well and played it to.

When you see blood oozing out, a moment of pain. They see your scars, they say you're foolish and stupid. But they don't understand your pain, the fucked up life you've been through. When you know you were hurt from the start, you picked yourself up, stood up and walk ahead. They never knew how hard is it to move on, and so they assume. I forced myself doing things I didn't like to do, no matter how hard and tired am I. I've never complained, I've never give up. I'm staying this way, so strong that no one is going to break and tear me down. People around you get jealous about you, they find ways to tear you down no matter how long you've never stay contacted with them.

I've always wanted to find a boyfriend just like you, to be proud that I'm your girlfriend. To tell the whole world that you're my boyfriend, I know that the risk of loving you is way high when we both live in two different world. I still choose you, that's because it wasn't an option to me. I know we don't have ample time together, we are racing against time. I know that if this continues, it will tear us apart and I'm just praying hard everyday that our love for each other is still strong. I don't want to lose you. I don't know how to show my love for you. I hope you can understand that, I pray that you will stay faithful.

I'm done here, it's been long since I last update my blog and I hope that there are readers out there still. I'm busying working, working and working. I've less contacted my friends, I've less hanged out late at night, I've changed for a better. But not for my love life. School's reopening in a few weeks time and I'm not looking forward to it.

Lastly, bye. I love you.