Wednesday, September 25, 2013

When family is the best to turn to when you're down.

If your words don't confirm your actions, they will expose your lies.

A relationship is not about holding hands while you understand each other. It's about having lots of misunderstandings &still not leaving each others hand. I'm in-secured too, my imagination go wild whenever you ain't replying or you're not with me. I don't speak out doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. I don't show it out doesn't mean there's nothing wrong. I've been cheated, I've been hurt and you've to understand that I'm afraid. You're all that I've wanted, I can't afford to lose you and I don't want to have any chance to lose you. Tell me what to do? Feelings fade easily, never believe in forever lasting. I'll be your worst girlfriend you've ever met and hunt you in your dreams every night. But still, I want to be your last. I don't even know what I'm talking right now. 

Whatever shit happens, life still goes on.