Thursday, December 26, 2013

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart.


Sum up this year Christmas: 
As usual, every year Christmas I'm always celebrating with daddy's company. Had my hair dyed & repaired, did pedicure and I'm all ready for Christmas. Dinner @ Carlton hotel and midnight movie (Police Story 3) with daddy's company. Quite an interesting countdown this year. Sadly, couldn't countdown with love, I know he's upset tho. 

Had work on Christmas day, love came down to have lunch with me. I know he's going broke soon~ Spent my time well with him. Thank you for the lovely watch, I will wear it! Your heartless girlfriend didn't buy anything for you :( Sozz. I'm looking forward to countdown for new year with you. 

Sum up my holidays: 
I'm working long hours most of the days as usual, nothing special. Running different outlets such as Vivo, CCK, Tiong Bahru, Sun Plaza, ARC. I rarely work at my outlet now. School's starting soon, gonna start my project prolly next week *last week of holiday*. Busy week ahead. I'm glad that boyf can forgive me for not spending enough time with him. I'm done here, bye!