Tuesday, January 28, 2014

If I were to tell you I'm dying.


It's something unbelievable, but I've quit smoking for some time. I know most of you won't believe me, but whatever. I don't need anyone to believe in what I say anyway. What a year for me, the most tedious project for year 2 is finally over. 58 pages of report is finally over, I can't believe I sat in front of my computer from 10 am to 11 pm the whole day without going anywhere. For your information, I'm not looking forward to the month of February! 2 projects deadline to meet, 3 presentation is to be done, 1 exam to study and in the month of February. Yet there are so many events to celebrate such as Chinese New Year, Monthsary, My birthday and Valentine's Day. To make things worse, I won't be working for the next 3 weeks or should I say from this week onward. Where my allowance come from? That's for you to find out and for me to know. In the month of April, it'd be my last year in poly which means final year project is near. Busy year ahead. What about yours?

How I wish you told me that you're serious, you kept me in the dark. You lied, you're the liar. The pot calling the kettle black. That moment, that time. Fuck those shit.