Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy birthday to me! :) 19.

School temporary ended for me, I've to wait for 28th feb to take my exams and to end my year 2 in poly! Anyway, it's my birthday too! (12th feb) and so it's Jazz. Teehee! 
Presents from Jazz, I've wanted this make up foundation ever since I used yours. Haha! Thanks for buying it as a gift. Although we normally have conflicts due to disagreement. Happy birthday to you too, my two years older than me de  twinnie. :) 

Work is never an exception for me. Went to work after school. Lovely colleagues bought a cake, muffins and curry puffs! Definitely a day to remember at work :) 

These 3 lovelies came to pick me from work! Head down to July after work for drinking cutting cake session. Lastly, I love them. They endured my princess attitude throughout. 

Lastly. Thank you love. Thank you for the presents and the surprise flower. I was shock when someone delivered the flower to me when working. I love you. Sorry for what I did yesterday. I promise it won't repeat again. 

Enjoyed my birthday yesterday. Thanks for all the wishes on Facebook, Instagram, SMSes and phone calls. Teehee. Much love.