Monday, March 3, 2014

Don't judge me for my choices when you don't understand my reasons.


I'm sorry I've never appreciated what you've done for me. I'm sorry I've took you for granted. After that day we quarreled and broke off, I knew how important you were to me. I wouldn't want to let you go again, neither you're going to let me go. I've moved on, I really did. Only did I realize when the day we parted. I'm glad we took time to mend things up again. Lastly, I'm look forward to this Friday! *Look below* 2 Degree Ice Art @ MBS with love and probably with a few friends :) 

Lastly, there's really a problem with the management.Work didn't go smoothly as I thought, I'm looking for a new job before I leave. I know I will miss the new friends I made there, who went through thick and thin within this 1.5 years. But still, let's be realistic. Luck to me. Bye!