Friday, March 14, 2014

I will wait, I don't want to lose you.


History is repeating, I admit I've waiting for a guy to be released from boys home in the past. That was my past, what did I do again. Why karma hit me. Out of millions of people in the world, you choose me to wait for another guy. And this time, I'm not sure for how long. What did he do, he did nothing. He's just innocent to fall into people's trap. Why did you lock up a guy who treated everyone so good that he doesn't know he's being taken advantage of. 

I know most of my relationship doesn't last. But one thing for sure is that for my relationship that last after 3months will last long. We just celebrated our 3months and now why you choose to pull him away from me? I'm so serious now that I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep. Everyone is asking about what happen to you. My friends, colleagues, your friends and even your family members. Baby, please tell us that you're innocent please. You know I don't like not following the laws. You wouldn't want to lose me either, so you should know what is right from wrong. You know I hate liars. Tell me that all these are nightmares, that once I wake up everything will be alright. I will gather enough information and do whatever I can to lighten your sentence and also get you out of there fast. Baby, I'm not enjoying myself without you. I'm angry you left me outside here alone, I'm worried that you're worrying about me and that you think I will give up on you. Don't worry boy, I'm clever enough to sense that something is wrong with you. Clever enough to contact your sister and your friends. I love you boy.