Monday, October 7, 2013

Music always helps, no matter what you're going through.

I don't want to see you with anyone but me.

Give me a reason to forget you. You once sacrificed time for me, no matter how tired you are. What happened? Just because you got me and now I'm finding all ways to save this relationship. Why am I only the one, cause your love faded and played enough. I don't want to face the reality. I just want to run away from it for now. School's starting next week, I'm so looking forward to it. Drank last night, drinking tonight. Make me drink drank drunk. I will learn how to let go, give me time. I will do it. It's a promise. 

Okay, I'm done with bullshitting. My working schedule is lesser and lesser :( I've got nothing to do. Going running later and drinking at night. Imma done. I don't want to say anything already. Bye~

If time rewinds, when you come back, will you still love me? Or you found another one there. I will take the courage to talk to you now. I don't know what will happen, but I hope we will still be friends when your back.