Thursday, October 31, 2013

Love is not all about sex.

Admit it, you're afraid to text him first sometimes because you feel like you're annoying them.

I don't want a partner that doesn't put in effort to spend time with me, doesn't put in effort to care about me. I changed because I thought you'd be my last, but things doesn't seems to be this way. I admit, I flirt around in the past, I was close to every guy. But when I started to develop feelings for you, I've stopped all these shits. I stopped texting with guys that have the wrong intentions, I stopped getting close with the guys I hang out with. I kept my bloody mouth shut when friends asked me why am I so serious this time. 有时候,有些东西做了不代表要说出来你才看得出。I thought about us, I thought about our future. But looks like I've made the wrong thoughts. Instead of being upset, I'm contented though. I'm glad that you walked passed my life, telling me my flaws so that I would be a better me. Don't say that I'm flirting now, cause I'm just catching up with my oversea guy friend. I'm sorry I told you my past, I'm sorry that you couldn't accept my past and get so insecure so easily. I'm sorry I'm not perfect, I'm sorry I'm not all you wanted. I'm sorry I'm the worse girlfriend you ever had. I'm sorry I'm your worst nightmare. I just want to find a time to talk to you, yet you don't bother. It's okay, I'm okay with it as long as you don't misunderstand me dude. I hope we'll still be friends.