Saturday, November 23, 2013

I used to feel true love, but not now.

3 years back than, there's this boy that noticed me in school and asked my friend for my number. I was reluctant to give my number at first. We were shy, we'd find each other just to say hi and walked off. He was from boys home and one morning in school.. His boys home mate (who's in the same school as us) meet me at canteen and passed me a letter. His friend told me that he was held back in boys home and all of them were unsure of when he will come out. Everyday, we could only communicate with each other through letter writing and pass the letter to the guy. After 3 weeks.. that morning, his friend called me at 5:30am and asked me to meet him at choa chu kang macdonalds NOW. He said that he got something important to pass it to me from my boyfriend. So I changed to my uniform and rushed down to meet his friend. Just when I was having a conversation with him, my boyfriend hugged me from behind. At that moment, I almost cried. We both hugged each other and both of us were shy afterwards. We went through ups and downs. He had financial difficulties, he wasn't rich, he wasn't clever. But he was working hard, he knew his flaws. Sadly, after being together for 1.5years we parted. I'm glad he's living well now.